Wednesday, October 3, 2012

outing wif my friends

hai guys n girls...
yesterday my friends n i were hangout...
just 5 of us only which is me,syida,shud,nurul n zihah...
just to have fun n try to know our new place here.
we were just round around shah alam only...
step by step...after shah alam then we go to k.l later...hehehe
we go out by car...we rent it for half day...
the price for the rent car is ok and we were afford to pay it...

in shah alam we just go around the city..
we go shopping at giant hypermarket n walk around PKNS...
in PKNS there were held a PC fair n i bought a MP3 for my self...hehehe
then we go to OLE-OLE n we have fun by karaoke...
after karaoke we play games at the arked...
after that we just go home...

we were having so much fun..
10 o'clock we arrive at home...
thanx to my beloved friends..next time we're hangout again...

here some pics that we take...






0 comments:

Post a Comment